6 Months Contract Associate Data Analyst
Exciting scope within the data analysis space
Centrally located office
Attractive salary package
Our client is a global education institution from Australia and has presence in more than 150 different countries. They are currently looking for an individual who is looking to start a career within the data analysis space due to an increase in volume.
Your job scope will include:
- Provide insights into the performance of the sales department by looking at the data provided
- Support the development and automation of reports in MS Excel, MS Access and MS SQL Server or using VBA
- Support the Sales team in any adhoc data analyses and the development of data products
- Run and automate business as usual reporting
- Liaise with the IT team and Business stakeholders on any analytical related projects
- Assist senior members of the time in Extract Transform Load tasks
- Identify and assist in the implementation of key technologies for the key reporting processes to ensure reporting effectiveness
- Support any new data science initiatives
To be successful in this role, you would need to have working knowledge in pivot table, v-lookup and VBA. Skillsets in MS Access, MS SQL, or other database software would also be required. A down-to-earth personality and a strong interest in data analytics will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.