6 Months Contract Business Analyst (Credit Reporting)
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$8500 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
Attractive salary package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for multiple headcounts of Business Analyst to support a project across different markets.
Your job scope will include:
- Capturing of requirements in provided templates based on existing Base SAS scripts and EUC codes for risk reporting for the respective market
- Ensuring constant communication between users and key stakeholders to ensure that requirements captured are accurate
- Ensuring that the turnaround time for requirements gathering are within stipulated timelines
- Assist the UAT team in defect resolution cycles
- Work closely with Business Analysts team and project leads locally
- Potential travel to the India offshoring centre for the coordination of the requirements
To be successful in this role, you would need to have a deep understanding of the reporting process and have prior experience in working with the credit risk reporting team. You would also need to be familiar with SAS codes and BI reporting tools like Tableau or Axiom. Good communication skills and the ability to work in cross cultural functional teams would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693