6 Months Contract Business Governance Manager
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$8000 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally located office
Competitive and attractive salary package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Business Governance Manager to assist the Financial Markets COO and the Change Function to direct and execute effective supervision and control over the front office of the bank.
Your job scope will include:
- Ensure that best practices is adhered to and there is consistency around the region when implementing controls, regulatory changes and internal requirements.
- Drive process improvement agendas of the Business and proactively seek new or improved ways to execute controls.
- Work with global stakeholders and functions to ensure the appropriate evolution of the business control environment.
- Identify in-scope Hard Margin Substantiation trades and manage the workflow from initiation to completion.
- Monitor the use of the Market Making and Non-Trading exemptions for Volcker assurance.
- Manage the documentation requirements that has been placed on the business from regulatory Volcker assurance
- Ensure hedge effectiveness by completing the manual templates
- Monitor the use of the Market Making and Non-Trading exemptions.
- Report exceptions and obtain feedback from Sales on exceptions.
- Maintain and update Termsheet dispensations and ensure that all approvals are in place for each dispensation.
- Check the details in the system for any missed deals.
- Ensure adherence to the new order recording arrangements.
- Manage and check that text message service has been set up and manage the service
- Monitor Forwards in the sales workflow account and ensure the monitoring of daily exception reports so that no forwards are left out
- Ensure that Benchmark Rate Submissions are performed in accordance with policies and duly substantiated.
- Develop tactical systems to automate the Daily Regulatory Controls.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand new processes within the Operational Risk Framework and document procedures and flowcharts.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of relevant experience within the banking industry and have strong operational risk or finance knowledge. You would also need to be familiar with operational risk frameworks and banking regulations. A collaborative team player with advance skills in Murex, Microsoft Excel (Macro), and VB will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693