6 Months Contract Client Solutions Associate
Top tier European multinational bank
Fast pace and exciting working environment
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for an associate to support the client solutions team within the corporate banking segment.
Your job scope will include:
- Supporting the Corporate and Commercial Banking business within ASEAN on the creation and execution of complex and strategic transactions
- Assist in the delivery of value added products as part of the overall solution to clients within the corporate banking segment
- Maintain client relationships using multi-product solutions
- Assist to prepare sales pitches and financial analysis for client discussions
- Perform financial modelling and debt sizing
- Work with multiple products deal teams and product partners to structure and execute complex and strategic transactions
- Work closely with product partners to execute transactions
To be successful in this role, you would need to have an understanding in financial modelling and corporate banking products. You would also need to possess strong interpersonal and communications skills as you would be liaising with stakeholder from different countries. A hardworking and willing to learn attitude would also be required. Prior temporary / internship experience in a bank would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693