6 Months Contract Compensation & Benefits Analyst
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Salary Range: $5000 to $6000
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking for a benefits analyst to cover for someone on maternity leave. You will support the APAC team in ensuring Compensation and Benefits programs are aligned with business objectives and across countries.
Your scope of work will include:
- Ensure the benefits delivery for your assigned programs and countries
- Manage all enquiries or escalations regarding the benefits programs
- Review and streamline the benefits delivery processes and detailed SOPs, and execution process controls
- Prepare standard and ad-hoc reports, as when requested
- Perform vendor related tasks like performance review, issue management, invoice processing, and vendor due diligences
- Participate in benefits design and ensuring benefits delivery is fully aligned to program requirements
- Manage and escalate issues or potential risks appropriately
- Assist with internal and external audit
- Create benefits metrics and compliance reports
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects when assigned
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of experience within the Compensation and Benefits area and have knowledge in benefits legislation. You would also need to possess strong interpersonal and communications skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.