6 Months Contract (Cover Maternity) Custody Settlements Officer
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$4000 per month|
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Attractive salary package
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking to hire for their custody settlements team to cover for a colleague who will be going away for maternity.
Your scope of work will include:
- Perform cross-border settlements for Singapore and Hong Kong markets.
- Ensure trade booking and journal entry accuracy
- Perform reconciliation on stock and cash products
- Follow up on any trade breaks or outstanding settlement items
- Initiate stock borrow for failed trades
- Monitor the stock return for any borrowed stocks
- Work closely with internal stakeholders across different departments
- Ensure funding of trade settlements and support the redemption process
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of operations experience in a brokerage firm or within an investment bank. You also need to be highly analytical, self-motivated and possess strong communication skills. Knowledge in cash equity products will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693