6 Months Contract Cross Asset Middle Office Analyst
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to S$3750.00 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally located office
Exciting regulatory change project
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for an Analyst to join the team to manage exception handling or crisis management on the go-live day of a new regulatory requirement.
Your job scope will include:
- Investigate and resolve data replication errors and ensure smooth delivery of the data into downstream reporting systems.
- Represent the Middle Office team in project discussions with key internal stakeholders to drive system or process enhancements.
- Perform UAT which also includes the verification of completeness and accuracy of trade data held within the regulatory reporting database
- Execute test scripts as part of the UAT
- Update and document control or design changes in the Department's SOP
- Train Middle Office users within the bank on system functionality.
- Impact stakeholder decision ensuring strong communication, transparency and appropriate prioritization.
- Prepare management reporting documents for senior stakeholder meetings.
- Establish governance procedures or processes regarding the detection and resolution of exception scenarios.
- Identity gaps, conceptualize the holistic solution and see through the implementation of the solution for the department.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of relevant experience within the change management or business transformation. You would also need to be familiar with the name screening process in banking or have prior experience in CDD. An analytical mind with strong communications skills is also required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693