6 Months Contract Data Analyst (Data Change Project)
Challenging and exciting project
Office located in the east
Attractive salary package
Our client is a tier 1 American private and investment bank who employs more than 200,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Data Analyst with strong MS excel skills to step into an exciting data change project.
Your job scope will include:
- Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques to provide reports for stakeholders
- Develop systems, tool and strategies to optimise data efficiency and quality
- Acquire primary or secondary data from different sources and maintain data within the various systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret any trends or patterns within huge data sets to provide reports to senior management
- Manage and maintain data by reviewing existing reports and performance indicators
- Prioritise different business and information needs from various stakeholders
- Be a part of continuous process improvement opportunities
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 2 years of experience in dealing with large amounts of data and be familiar with the private banking or wealth management space. You would also need to possess strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivot table and v-lookup, and ideally Macro or VBA. Must have soft skills include good interpersonal and communication skills, be meticulous and highly analytical.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.