6 Months Contract Data Quality Framework Business Analyst
|Salary:||S$7000 - S$8000 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally location office
Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst who has an understanding of operational risk frameworks and can analyse the data quality within the management framework.
Your job scope will include:
- Implement the Operational Risk Framework plan for the Data Quality Management process in Global and Commercial Banking business division
- Design the process for the management of data dictionaries and the migration into a new
- Consolidate the Profiling, Remediation and Reconciliation requirements for the data respective systems within the bank
- Design end to end processes for Service Level Agreement Management in both downstream data users as well as upstream data providers
- Create single Risk Register and Operational Risk Framework
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that the implementation meets requirements and is tracking according to plan.
- Transition the new processes into BAU
- Design requirements for ongoing BAU operations
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of experience in the full project lifecycle and exposure to project delivery. You would also need to have a strong understanding in operational risk frameworks and data analytics background. You would also need to possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with senior stakeholders.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693