6 Months Contract Derivatives Settlements Officer
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Salary Range: $3000 to $4000
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking for a settlements officer with derivatives knowledge to assist with a leave of absence cover for their APAC desk.
Your scope of work will include:
- Work with clients and stakeholders to resolve any trade settlements issues which could include the confirmation of settlement amounts, settlement confirmation arrangements and etc.
- Resolve any trade discrepancies between clients, operations, and front office.
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete input of settlement details in payment system.
- Be the point of contact for clients' generic inquiries regarding payments.
- Manage the entire resolution lifecycle for any settlements or system breaks.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of trade settlements or trade support experience within the banking industry. You would also need to have a good eye for details and possess strong communication skills. Product knowledge in derivative products is required and knowledge in debt derivative products and ISDA definitions will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.