6 Months Contract Equities Products Business Analyst
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst with strong product knowledge across equities asset classes for a migration project.
Your job scope will include:
- Understand the business requirements and translate it into technology solutions
- Engage and manage business and technology stakeholders to build strong relationships
- Ensure that all business requirements are addressed or delivered
- Be responsible for the full cycle of deliverables from development, to testing and finally deployment
- Provide business support to the technology team during the testing and change request process
- Identify potential risks and issues in advance and plan mitigating steps
- Ensure that the overall projects deadlines are met
To be successful in this role, you would need to a strong understanding of the front to back processes for equities asset class and other related processes such as corporate actions and reconciliations. You would also need SDLC or Agile methodology experience and have the ability to translate business needs into functional requirements.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.