6 Months Contract (extendable) Credit Risk Analyst
Fast pace and exciting working environment
Office located in the east
Attractive salary package
Our client is a European Private and Investment bank with more than 150 years of history. They operate in over 50 countries and employ about 50,000 employees globally. They are currently looking for a contract Credit Risk Analyst due to increased volume.
Your job scope will include:
- Maintain records of borrowing clients
- Perform controls to ensure that records are accurate and all necessary credit documentation are in line with bank requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders and departments for control tasks
- Prepare reports on business volumes and highlight potential issues to the management team
- Be a part of the system enhancements and system UAT testing team
- Review credit documents to ensure completeness and adherence to bank requirements
- Review credit limit and collateral records within the system
- Liaise with stakeholders and departments for the processing of credit requests and prepare credit risk reports
- Manage any adhoc requests or enquiries
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of relevant experience within the credit risk or credit admin space. You would also need a strong understanding in credit documentation and Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table & V-Lookup). Strong communication skills and a proactive working attitude is also essential.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693