6 Months Contract (extendable) Credit Risk Analyst
Fast pace and exciting working environment
Office located in the east
Attractive salary package
Our client is a European Private and Investment bank with more than 150 years of history. They operate in over 50 countries and employ about 50,000 employees globally. They are currently looking for a contract Credit Risk Analyst due to increased volume.
Your job scope will include:
- Maintain records of borrowing clients
- Perform controls to ensure that records are accurate and all necessary credit documentation are in line with bank requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders and departments for control tasks
- Prepare reports on business volumes and highlight potential issues to the management team
- Be a part of the system enhancements and system UAT testing team
- Review credit documents to ensure completeness and adherence to bank requirements
- Review credit limit and collateral records within the system
- Liaise with stakeholders and departments for the processing of credit requests and prepare credit risk reports
- Manage any adhoc requests or enquiries
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of relevant experience within the credit risk or credit admin space. You would also need a strong understanding in credit documentation and Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table & V-Lookup). Strong communication skills and a proactive working attitude is also essential.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.