6 Months Contract FATCA Business Analyst
Positive and cohesive working environment
Centrally located office
Attractive salary package
Our client is a European wholesale bank with more than 50,000 employees in over 45 countries. They have a mid-size set up here with Singapore being their regional headquarters. They are looking for a business analyst who is familiar with FATCA or CRS to as there is a surge in volume.
Your job scope will include:
- Devise and extend regional solutions for shared regulatory, governance and compliance issues
- Support the FATCA, CRS & U.S Withholding Tax & Information reporting functions in their requirements.
- Conduct QA and Key Control Testing
- Act as project manager for designated projects in the team to define and coordinate the project
- Set up an appropriate governance structure and work with key committee members
- Manage & engage with local, regional & global stakeholders.
- Perform impact assessment of the required change by analysing potential organisational impacts from the people, processes & technology perspective.
- Liaise with global project teams for escalations and the managing their priorities.
- Streamline and automate processes wherever possible.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 2 years of working knowledge in FATCA or CRS and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. You should also have strong analytical skills and have change management experience. Knowledge in US withholding tax will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.