6 Months Contract HR Talent Acquisition Administrator
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$3600 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a HR Administrator to support the talent acquisition team in the issuing and e-filing of letter of employment and employee personal files.
Your job scope will include:
- Deliver a positive and seamless value added service to potential employee during and after the contract signing phrase
- Assist with local and international hires and / or transfers to ensure a strong employer brand
- Manage the administrative process from pre-employment checks to onboarding to provide a pleasant employee experience
- Liaise with external vendors on the initiation and follow up of reference checks
- Perform administrative duties such as scanning and filing of employee files
- Ensure 100% data accuracy for employee's personal e-file
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of HR administrative experience and be meticulous in your work. You would also need to be proactive and be able to work well in a fast pace environment. The ability to multitask and cope with a large volume is also required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693