6 Months Contract HR Talent Acquisition Administrator
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a HR Administrator to support the talent acquisition team in the issuing and e-filing of letter of employment and employee personal files.
Your job scope will include:
- Deliver a positive and seamless value added service to potential employee during and after the contract signing phrase
- Assist with local and international hires and / or transfers to ensure a strong employer brand
- Manage the administrative process from pre-employment checks to onboarding to provide a pleasant employee experience
- Liaise with external vendors on the initiation and follow up of reference checks
- Perform administrative duties such as scanning and filing of employee files
- Ensure 100% data accuracy for employee's personal e-file
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of HR administrative experience and be meticulous in your work. You would also need to be proactive and be able to work well in a fast pace environment. The ability to multitask and cope with a large volume is also required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.