6 Months Contract Identity and Access Management Associate
- Check & fix correlation of account between different systems
- Coordinate with application team to prepare access matrix for user access review
- Validate review data & manage half yearly user access review with the line manager/ functional head
- Follow up with line manager/ functional head to close the review
- Monitoring of onboarding and offboarding staff to ensure SLA meet
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis of issue raise by user
- Managing system enhancement ie. confirm changes, review solution, perform UAT (if required), monitor roll out result & etc
- Maintain and update the authorized approver list
- Coordinate and manage IT assets disposal.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin, Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.