6 Months Contract Liquidity Risk Business Analyst
|Salary:||S$6500 - S$7500 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Exciting and challenging project scope
Office located in the east of Singapore
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a business analyst with good exposure in liquidity risk and be familiar with the full software development life cycle.
Your job scope will include:
- Work with key stakeholders to gather and understand their business requirements
- Perform impact analysis on change initiatives and propose solutions to meet business objectives and service level agreements
- Keep track of project documents, solution designs and architecture
- Prepare business or functional specifications document based on inputs from key stakeholders
- Work closely with the development team to provide directions from a business perspective
- Coordinate with stakeholders throughout the testing phases
- Ensure all bank procedures and regulatory requirements are strictly adhered to
- Any other adhoc responsibilities assigned by supervisor
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of project implementation and business analysis experience within the banking industry. You would also need to possess strong understanding of the entire software development life cycle. Good exposure of liquidity risk and experience in dealing with large data sets will also be required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693