6 Months Contract Management Information and Forecast Analyst
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
Salary Range: $4000 to $5000
Our client in a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Management Information & Forecast Analyst to assist in the generation and distribution of weekly and monthly reports in accurate and timely manner.
Your scope of work will include:
- Ensure all Group and Country Reporting are done accurately within timelines and proper reconciliation process is in place.
- Perform periodic review on reporting process to ensure compliance of regulations and Group guidelines and well document in DOI.
- Support the independent audit review and ensure all issues are closed promptly.
- Support Group & Country reporting and list generation to support the portfolio monitoring and ensure the compliance of Group guidelines.
- Support the extended team overseas to support reporting activities in order to achieve the cost target.
- Provide knowledge transition and on-going training on market knowledge & regulations.
- Establish proper control and reconciliation process to ensure data quality and timely delivery.
- Improve operation efficiency by automation. Ensure proper management of customer sensitive data
- Ensure Fair Dealing Outcomes to Customers
- Ensure adherence to Operational Risk Framework (ORF) in the process of identification, control and monitoring.
- Timely escalation and follow up the identified potential operational risks at the relevant forums
- Ensure compliance with group policies and standards, local regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure satisfactory results with no significant issue of all the internal reviews/external audits and timely follow-up of audit action point.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 4 years of relevant experience and some knowledge in SAS. You should also be familiar in a retail banking MIS environment and internal reporting frameworks. Knowledge of CRAFT and PRA portfolio review would also be necessary.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693