6 Months Contract Margin Operations Officer
|Salary:||S$4500 - S$5200 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
Salary Range: $4500 to $5200
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for someone to support the Financial Markets margin operations team for a project.
Your job scope will include:
- Daily processing for ISDA CSA, regulatory IM & VM agreements, China Pledge Agreement, GMRA, GMSLA, OSLA and other collateral programs
- Process daily trade or mark-to-market data from various sources and systems.
- Manage the data capture & validation
- Perform client & product static maintenance
- Manage agreement reviews and tracking
- Perform market data download and verification
- Track collateral movements and positions reconciliations
- Execute margin calls when necessary
- Manage the settlement of collateral asset movements
- Handle the control of collateral positions
- Process corporate action
- Be a part of any continuous improvement projects
To be successful in this role, you would need knowledge in the derivatives market and the financial markets. You would also need strong Microsoft Excel skills and be highly analytical. A good understanding of Credit Support Annex (CSA), Global Master Repurchase Agreement (GMRA), Global Master Securities Lending Agreement (GMSLA) is also required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693