6 Months Contract Operations Analyst (Treasury Settlements)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$4000 per month|
Internationally renowned banking giant
Office location in the East
Dynamic and fast pace environment
Our client is an internationally renowned bank with more than 200 years of history. They operate in 20 different countries with about 5000 branches globally. They are currently looking for an operations analyst who is familiar with treasury products to assist in BAU processing and change initiatives that the bank is undertaking.
Your scope of work will include:
- Process new trades into the trading system
- Manage the trade confirmation process
- Execute the settlements payment process and resolve any discrepancies
- Perform post trade reconciliations when necessary
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Assist in UAT testing for any new system enhancements
- Ensure all trades are executed in accordance to bank policies and country regulations
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of experience in trade processing or settlements within the banking industry. You would also need to be meticulous and able to work well in a fast pace environment. Treasury products experience within the private banking space will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693