6 Months Contract PMO Analyst (IFRS Project)
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4500 per month|
Internationally renowned banking giant
Office location in the East
Dynamic and fast pace environment
Our client is an internationally renowned bank with more than 200 years of history. They operate in 20 different countries with about 5000 branches globally. They are currently looking for a PMO Analyst to assist with the implementation of processes and systems which was a result of the change in new accounting standards.
Your scope of work will include:
- Support the project implantation and all related matters
- Coordinate with managers from the technology and operations team to manage requirements, financials, and resources
- Work with stakeholders to track project status delivery and documentations
- Produce presentation decks for various reporting.
- Track and report any service issues
- Support and coordinate any testing related activities
- Support the expense management by verifying payments and submitting monthly accruals for the department
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 6 months of knowledge in a technical or an operational role. You would need to possess good business knowledge or be technically savvy and be able to work with people from different backgrounds.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693