6 Months Contract PMO Senior Associate (Data Change Project)
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$7000 per month|
Challenging and exciting project
Office located in the east
Attractive salary package
Our client is a tier 1 American private and investment bank who employs more than 200,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a PMO specialist to work on a data change project within their private banking arm.
Your job scope will include:
- Coordinate project schedules, resources, and information with key stakeholders
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify and define project scale, requirements, objectives, and system interdependencies
- Work with the project team to ensure stakeholders objectives are met
- Interpret and analyse data and results using statistical techniques and provide reports to key stakeholders for decision making
- Work with the management team and the steering committee to prioritise business needs and wants
- Identify potential improvement opportunities within systems and processes
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of project management experience within the banking and financial industry and have handled data projects before. You would also need to possess strong Microsoft Excel skills including pivot table and v-lookup, and ideally Macro or VBA. Must have soft skills include good interpersonal and communication skills, meticulous and highly analytical. Previous experiences in the private banking space will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693