6 Months Contract Project Manager - Foreign banks
|Salary:||S$10000 - S$13000 per month|
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Preparation and presentation of proposals and reports to clients
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills
- Expert knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Expert knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117