6 Months Contract Project Manager - Foreign banks
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Preparation and presentation of proposals and reports to clients
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Direct, review and approve product designs and changes.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills
- Expert knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Expert knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.