6 Months Contract Project Manager/Business Analyst-Renewable
|Salary:||S$9000 - S$13000 per month|
Prestigious and multinational FMCG company
Exciting and challenging working environment
Attractive salary package
Our client is a US headquartered top tier FMCG company with more than 75 years of history. The working environment is dynamic and they pride themselves as being a global industry leader. They are currently looking to hire a Project Manager who can also double up as a Business Analyst for 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Your job scope will include:
- Writing business requirements and coordinating estimates and timelines
- Assist with project implementation and managing project cost
- Gather and document detailed business requirements through joint department sessions and individual meetings.
- Define and schedule project tasks to achieve a clearly defined project plan or work breakdown structure.
- Deliver within the predetermined scope, timeline and cost
- Create and update monthly forecasts, and review of actuals or variances.
- Work with the project steering committee and present updates during meetings.
- Hold resources accountable for delivering on the project plan
- Adhere to the approved project methodology for project management and maintain project records and documentation
- Provide clear and concise project communication to core teams, project owner teams and steering committee members.
- Provide communications to internal and external stakeholders on progress reports that outline project status, risks, issues and action plans
- Analyse project performance and create cost benefit analysis to identify optimal solutions that can minimise the negative impact on the business
- Implement corrective actions to ensure project success and facilitating project change requests
- Escalate risks and issues with potential significant impact to the Steering Committee or Project Sponsor
- Transition the project into daily business as usual operations by the end of the project
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of relevant experience within the finance department of MNCs or within the financial services space. You would also need a proven record of project planning and execution. Experience with ERP Financial Management software or SaaS and Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint and Power BI is also required. PMP preferred certification will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693