6 Months Contract Reconciliation Officer
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Salary Range: $3500 to $4000
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking for 2 members to join their APAC reconciliations team to free up manpower for the Brexit project in the bank.
Your scope of work will include:
- Manage the reconciliations within the Settlements and Operations function
- Perform reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner
- Forward any reconciliation breaks to the trade support team for further investigation
- Ensure account balances are within bank's limit
- Validate any breaks to the sub ledger
- Manage the data collection process to ensure month reporting process is smooth
- Identify any opportunities to improve the current processes and assist to drive change
- Be a part of any improvement projects
- Assist with breaks investigation and provide possible resolution when possible
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of banking experience ideally within the reconciliations or operations function. You should also be a highly analytical problem resolver who can learn quickly in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with senior stakeholders is also required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.