6 months Contract Reconciliation Senior Specialist
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client in a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a senior specialist to assist in remediation work on internal accounts and balance sheet allocation.
Your main job scope will be:
- Manage the reconciliation of sub-ledger accounting entries versus the exchange statements.
- Look into the substantiation of VAR (MTM Differences) account postings vs the accounting entries generated from Murex and UBIX.
- Conduct forensic investigation into historical accounting entries.
- Work in close synergy with the global Clearing teams in UK and Malaysia as well as the commodities product control team in Singapore
- Other ad hoc duties that may be assigned
To be successful in this role, you would need to be have strong understanding and skillsets in OPIX, LME markets and product control. You will also need in-depth knowledge on accounting concepts and experience with balance sheet accounting entries. The ability to work with large set of datas and interpret EOD statements to determine the necessary sub-ledger journal postings for Cash, Margin, Fees and Commission would be necessary.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693