6 Months Contract (Renewable) Credit Risk Analyst
|Salary:||S$5000 - S$6000 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the East
Exciting and challenging working environment
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Credit Risk Analyst who is familiar with MAS637, MAS610, MAS759, MAS760 regulatory requirements.
Your main job scope will be:
- To ensure all regulatory reports are completed accurately within timelines.
- Perform periodic review on the reporting process to ensure compliance of regulations and group guidelines.
- Monitor new MAS requirements and assist to manage system enhancement, conduct UAT to ensure compliance with the new requirement.
- Ensure MAS surveys are submitted timely and accurately.
- Ensure satisfactory results with no significant issue for internal reviews or external audits
- Follow-up on audit action points timely.
- Ensure policies and processes are compliant with regulatory and group guidelines
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of credit risk experience in the consumer or commercial banking environment and be familiar with MAS reporting guidelines. You would also need to have experience in managing MAS regulatory reporting systems and Moody's solution system. Programming experience in SAS or SQL will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693