6 Months Contract Sales Admin Executive
|Salary:||S$4000.00 - S$5000.00 per month|
Data driven scope of work
Centrally located office
Attractive salary package
Our client is a global education institution from Australia and has presence in more than 150 different countries. They are currently looking for a sales admin executive to assist the sales team in tracking data and advise senior stakeholders on business decisions based on the data
Your job scope will include:
- Work closely with the sales and admissions teams to update the tracker
- Publish weekly reports
- Review sales information with senior stakeholders on a regular basis
- Create meaning behind the data and produce reports in the required formats
- Load on manage live data in MS Excel and MS Access
- Be the main point of contact for any issues relating to the data or database system
- Identify and escalate any potential improvements to the system or process
- Assist with UAT during system enhancements projects
- Working closely with the IT team to ensure successful enhancements during improvement projects
- Ensure the accuracy of reports after any enhancements
- Any other adhoc tasks
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of data analytics or finance experience. You should also be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access. Strong communications skills and the ability to process large amounts of data in a high pressure environment is also required. Macro or VBA skillsets will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693