6 Months Contract Senior Risk Analyst
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$9200 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the East
Competitive and attractive salary package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the team and work on risk related projects due to Brexit.
Your main job scope will include:
- Set the standards for assigning and maintaining credit grades.
- Set up the benefit of collateral for regulatory capital purposes and assessing exceptions to the internal standards.
- Review regulatory changes and ensure that the ratings system remains compliant.
- Report and analyse the use of rating systems including model selection by the user.
- Monitor the performance and accuracy of the models as well as implementing and maintaining post model adjustments.
- Ensure that all ratings system related documentation is in place and well maintained
- Identify and follow up on regulatory and policy compliance issues.
- Propose solutions across systems, policies, procedures and other documentation supports the ratings system.
- Liaise with the credit modelling, credit policy, and business analyst teams to communicate, promote, and manage changes.
- Localise policies, procedures and other documents that relates to the rating system.
- Provide support to the preparation of reports for model risk committee.
- Support stakeholders on engagements with regulators for rating system related matters
- Prepare and be a part of submissions and presentations to local regulators.
- Administer the risk measurement assurance process for ratings system and regulatory compliance queries and responses.
- Demonstrate creativity and willingness to contribute towards the enhancement of the existing practices within the department.
- Support the department as directed by the Head of Department.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 4 years of experience within the credit risk space and have a clear understanding of BASEL II and III regulations. You would also need to have a strong working knowledge of credit risk ratings policies, models and systems. A good eye for detail and strong communication skills would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693