6 months Credit Documentation Officer (Private Banking)
* Tracking/ Assignment/ Collecting/ Recording/ of credit applications, in-coming credit documents and cancelled facilities documents.
* Filing/ Retrieval/ Warehousing of credit documents in office premise/warehouse.
* Preparing and reconciliation of batches to Chennai Hub.
* Preparing checklist and following up with respective team on the documents to be scanned into document imaging system (Filenet).
* Reviewing of Credit applications.
* Follow-up with valuers/ lawyers on collection of documents/fees and outstanding invoices.
* Sending email reminders and follow up on valuation reports and fire insurance policies before the expiration dates.
* Support and assist credit document officers and any ad hoc projects that may be assigned.
* Min Diploma / Degree in any discipline
* Min 1 year of credit documentation experience
* Knowledge of private banking is desirable
* Meticulous, proactive and good verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot table, Vlookup)
* Immediate availability preferred
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496