6 months Credit Documentation Officer (Private Banking)
* Tracking/ Assignment/ Collecting/ Recording/ of credit applications, in-coming credit documents and cancelled facilities documents.
* Filing/ Retrieval/ Warehousing of credit documents in office premise/warehouse.
* Preparing and reconciliation of batches to Chennai Hub.
* Preparing checklist and following up with respective team on the documents to be scanned into document imaging system (Filenet).
* Reviewing of Credit applications.
* Follow-up with valuers/ lawyers on collection of documents/fees and outstanding invoices.
* Sending email reminders and follow up on valuation reports and fire insurance policies before the expiration dates.
* Support and assist credit document officers and any ad hoc projects that may be assigned.
* Min Diploma / Degree in any discipline
* Min 1 year of credit documentation experience
* Knowledge of private banking is desirable
* Meticulous, proactive and good verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot table, Vlookup)
* Immediate availability preferred
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.