7 Months Contract Cash Equities Trade Processing Analyst
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Salary Range: $3500 to $4000
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking for a trade processing analyst with knowledge of cash equities to support a project.
Your scope of work will include:
- Provide operational support for Cash Equities products across different business lines.
- Support trade allocations and confirmations for Asian markets
- Ensure transactions are booked and reconciled accurately and timely
Investigating and resolving all trade breaks and exceptions
- Manage queries from clients and the trading desk
- Report and escalate when necessary
- Adhere to existing control procedures and identify potential risk gaps
- Look into current processes to identify issues and work with senior management to drive change and enhancements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, the Front Office and supporting teams.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 2 years of trade support experience within the investment banking space and be highly analytical. You must also be able to work well under pressure and in a team environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills will also be required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.