7 Months Contract Middle Office Operations Analyst (SBL)
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4000 per month|
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Salary Range: $3500 to $4000
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking for a Operations Analyst who can perform daily trade support functions and work closely with different stakeholders.
Your scope of work will include:
- Perform trade bookings, position management, collateral management, and reconciliation of cash and securities positions
- Process securities lending transactions for APAC markets.
- Investigate and reconcile any failed trades or transactions
- Manage counterparty exposure
- Working closely with front office and global operations teams to ensure smooth execution of trades.
- Be a part of enhancement projects to drive continuous improvement in systems and processes
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 2 years of trade support or settlements experience within the investment banking space and have a strong understanding of the entire trade execution process. You must also be able to work well under pressure and in a team environment. Strong communication and interpersonal skills will also be required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693