8 Months Contract COBAM Business Analyst
Top tier European multinational bank
Exciting and challenging scope of work
Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst with a good background in data analysis to assist with the reporting process, data visualisation and creation of dashboards. You would also be a part of the report automation process.
Your job scope will include:
- Perform complex data analysis and flag critical information to the stakeholders using data visualisation tools and dashboards
- Provide analytical support to project deliverables
- Work with key stakeholders in different teams and departments to understand key business requirements
- Develop relevant metrics based on business requirement to measure performance against target
- Automate systems and Microsoft excel to manage and improve the delivery of reports to the business
- Propose improvements, enhancements, and simplifications to systems and processes
- Create and maintain the documentations for the various and different report handled by the team
- Prepare status reporting for stakeholder requirements and the project team.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 2 years of experience in project management and managing key stakeholders. You would also need strong data analytical exposure and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Expertise in SQL, VBA or data presentation tools will also be required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.