9 Months Contract KYC/Client Analyst - Foreign Banks
- To conduct periodic Know Your Client (KYC) reviews of existing clients, performing enhanced due diligence, and ensuring overall compliance with company procedural standards
- Ensuring Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media / Negative News screenings performed in accordance within Company procedures
- Perform tasks necessary to support the value chain and producing the results for reporting purposes in a timely manner.
- Partnering with Client Facing Employees, Front Office Management and other key stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, APAC and Location FLDS etc.) and acting as subject matter expert on various topics (such as Know-Your-Customer ('KYC'), Adverse News, etc.).
- Provide suggestions and areas of improvements to streamline the existing controls for possible increased efficiency.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Joanna.Tan@ambition.com.sg and attn it to Tan Joanna (R1104661).
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1104661
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.