9 Months Contract Middle Office Analyst (FX Business)
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4000 per month|
Top tier Investment Bank
Centrally located office
Salary Range: $3500 to $4000
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking for a junior Middle Office Analyst to support the FX trading business.
Your scope of work will include:
- Verify that all trades are booked correctly and liaise with the front office teams or clients if there are any discrepancies
- Investigate and promptly resolve any discrepancies or exceptions
- Ensure the settlement of all payments are made correctly and within the payment cut off time
- Resolve and investigate any issues that arise in relation to late or incorrect settlements
- Establish positive working relationships with internal stakeholders and counterparties
- Participate in team projects and process improvement initiatives
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 6 months of middle office experience and have an understanding of the FX trading market. You would also need to possess strong interpersonal and communications skills. The ability to work on public holidays and potential early starts are also required as the role provides coverage for Asia Pacific.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693