9 months Marketing Communication Manager
Marketing Communications Manager (9 months contract)
- Strategic marketing planning: Build annual and quarterly marketing roadmaps aligning to regional and corporate priorities.
- ATL/BTL marketing initiatives: Create and execute on regional campaigns for APAC markets working with regional (and at times local) creative and media agencies. Input feedback and corporate insight into marketing campaigns.
- Support partner co-marketing: Co-create impactful marketing creative and campaigns with strategic resellers.
- Partnerships: Identify impactful partnership opportunities and lead go to market of partnership/sponsorship initiatives.
- PR: Work with regional and local PR team to deliver impactful PR around product launches and brand activations. Deliver and execute influencer program.
- Social: Manage always on social marketing strategy and optimise social media opportunities.
- Budget management: Owner of all regional led marketing communications budgets
- Agency management: In conjunction with regional CMO team, work closely with multiple local agencies building media plans and campaign creative
- Min Degree in Marketing
- 5+ years' experience working in a similar marketing B2B role working within a corporate MNC or large enterprise environment, ideally in the tech, B2B or premium product field
- Has strong verbal and written communications skills, able to use logic and data to persuade in a convincing manner and analytical insight to diffuse uncertainty or conflict and win people over.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (English)
- Strategic marketing expertise and thought leadership
- First class collaboration skills and stakeholder management
- Creative ability
- Digital and social media expertise
- Agency management experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in managing complex programs and partner relationships
- Growth mindset and can-do attitude
- Demonstrable marketing/campaign project management
If you fit the requirements for the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.