Account Executive - ENT1 (Chinese Speaker)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Enterprise Account Executive for JAPAC
- An opportunity to work in a reputable global company that enables career growth and progression
- An opportunity to work in a smaller team in an affable and welcoming environment
- Join a company that prioritises responsibility and flexibility
Our Client is a global social media marketing company with some of the most internationally recognised brands as its clients.
The Ideal Candidate would effectively sell the company's value proposition to inbound leads and self-sourced potential clients. Travel will be required.
Your key responsibilities would include being a trustworthy advisor and dependable associate to C-level management. You would use your outstanding market, industry, and product knowledge to conceive of efficient and successful strategies that will secure clients. This would also enable you to steadily close new clients and leads for the company, and manage sales cycles. You must be able to work as a team to encourage business growth and create strong business opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years proven sales experience in Digital Marketing, Software as a Service, or SW fields with a track record of successfully closed new business
- Fluency in English and the business-level proficiency in Japanese
- Martech proficiency and the technical proclivity to understand a complex product
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent sales acumen, and a data-focussed approach to sales
- Excellent public speaking skills
- The ability to correspond with and coordinate numerous stakeholders
- An excellent work ethic and the determination to strive for the best