Account Executive - Procurement
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4500 per month + bonus|
For one our client, we are working on an exclusive role, they are looking to hire an experienced Account Executive within the promotional products industry.
Your mains responsibilities are:
- Sourcing and finding new stakeholders in the FMCG industry
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers' dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company's reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Manage internal stakeholders, 30% client facing and 70% operational responsibilities
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Must have at least 4 to 5 years of experience servicing FMCG client brand teams
- Identify and resolve any key issues relating to customers within established guidelines.
- Professionally research the market, to analyze complex management information, financial and sales reports to monitor achievement of objectives and budget
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You must have excellent IT skills in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent project management skills are key to the role, and a high level of detail is expected.
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00043882 - email@example.com
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.