|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Account Executive APAC - Gaming Focussed
- An opportunity to work in a technologically advanced, global company
- Join a diverse company that is looking for passionate people who welcome challenges
Our Client is a mobile linking platform that is trusted by world-renowned brands
The Ideal Candidate would develop the company's expanding monetisation channels and therefore generate revenue for the company.
Your key responsibilities would include generating growth through demonstrating using both your network and your ownership of your markets. You would be required to collaborate closely with the Marketing and Product department so as to provide pertinent evaluations of the company's products. You will be required to develop and carry out sales strategies and campaigns, and manage a sales pipeline, as well as develop brand awareness. Strong public speaking skills are pertinent because you will be required to hold presentations to show how potential stakeholders can benefit from the product. Furthermore, you will represent the company at public events. You should also have strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships with our key partners. Finally, you will be required to work independently to expand the market in the Asia Pacific region, travelling when necessary (i.e. up to 75%)
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales to gaming companies, with evidence of excellent performance
- Fluency in English. Plus points are fluency in Mandarin or Korean.
- An inclination towards mobile tech and mobile software development kits
- The capacity to fully grasp the company's software development kit and to translate its benefits to potential customers
- An excellent work ethic and the personal determination to excel
- Someone who is humble and has the mindset of putting their partner first
- Someone who is compelled by data, and who has experience in managing a sales pipeline through Salesforce, or a sales force automation software that works similarly
- Plus points include experience in mobile development, proficiency in Email Marketing and ESPs, and experience at a developing software company