Account Manager (Collections/Portfolio) - 6 months contract
- Ensure accounts assigned are being monitored and managed in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Managing quality of control and records in operating systems
- Carrying out rigorous reviews of work-queues and initiating appropriate follow-up activity.
- Contacting assigned dealers seeking timely resolution of early-stage issues such as past due payments & account performance concerns.
- Managing KYC/AML procedures in relation to new dealers and investors and supporting AML Leader.
- University Degree (Accountancy, Banking, Business or Economics).
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Account Management, Collections / Portfolio Control, Operations, Finance preferably in a fast moving commercial finance environment.
- Able to lead a project with limited guidance.
- Strong teamwork values and strong work ethic and commitment.
- Professional customer / associate / colleague relationship skills.