Account Manager, Corporate Travel
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$44000.00 - S$48000.00 per annum + Excellent Career Growth Opportunity|
- Are you an Excellent Communicator with a Positive Personality?
- Want to Join an Industry Leading Organisation with Endless Opportunities?
- Opportunity to Make a Strong Impression in a Global Organisation
Our Client is a Global Travel Management organisation with their Asia HQ based in Singapore. The organisation provides endless opportunity for growth and career development in a fast-paced and encouraging environment.
Reporting to and working closely with the Director of Program Management, Singapore, this role will be an important componant for the Client's success in Singapore. The Program Manager will be responsible for managing a client account portfolio with comprehensive and integrated business travel management programes to help maximise savings, control costs and return required margin to the organisation. The chosen candidate will be accountable for retaining and developing our client's national accounts and identifying new business opportunities. The role includes the development of plans for continuous improvement and measurement in terms of program optimization goals and objectives.
The role will be split into 3 main components;
- Manage Client Business Relationship
- Travel Management Consulting and Review Process
- Account Profitability and Development
- 4+ Years Experience (Travel Experience is a plus, e.g. Hotels, Airlines, Corporate Travel)
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Must have excellent English and the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of seniority
- Proven ability to manage high priority clients in the Travel space
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results without constant supervision
- Positive personality with high emotional intelligence
Contact Cian O'Neill on (65) 6854 5641 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 219863. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1871724. #LI-SM