Account Manager (E-commerce)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our Client is an online reservation platform target at mainly F&B players. To date, it has garnered over 600,000 downloads with 100,000 monthly active users on its platform, and still aggressively growing!
- Collaborate with internal departments (Marketing, Social Media, Sales, Editorial, Product & Tech) to add a merchant perspective
- To assist in upselling new products to existing clients through existing channels
- To prepare high-impact sales presentations and sales kits
- To be able to deal with challenging customers and help negotiate solutions where necessary
- To ensure excellent Customer Satisfaction levels with every Customer engagement
- To follow up with existing clients on post-sales support and issues and marketing matters
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and suggest promotions for each client
- Assist in drafting, creating, sending and following up on monthly trade emails to clients
- Deriving creative ideas for top line growth
- Provide relevant business analysis on booking trends / slot availability where necessary
- Follow up with clients to ensure that promotions are uploaded correctly and all marketing materials are submitted on time
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognised education institution
- Must be proficient in MS Office to prepare sales presentations, quotation and proposals
- Must be proficient in MS Excel to prepare simple financial modeling
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
Contact Michelle Yim at Michelle.Yim@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.