Account Manager (Japanese speaking)
|Location:||Central Region, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$48000.00 - S$52000.00 per annum|
Our client is the world's largest petrochemical market information provider and has fast-growing energy and fertilizer divisions. Their aim is to give companies in global commodities markets a competitive advantage by delivering trusted pricing data, high-value news, analysis and independent consulting, enabling our customers to make better-informed trading and planning decisions. They have experience in providing pricing information, news, analysis and consulting to buyers, sellers and analysts.
Reporting into the Head of Sales, you will be engaging in consultative sales and negotiations to manage renewals, service existing accounts, generate new sales leads and business. You will be expected to a good network of clients across key divisions and regions. You are expected to conduct a high level of customer facing presentations and new product development discussion and lead to a more in-depth penetration. Working together with the team, you will help to build the sales strategy for the region and continue to drive business growth.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 1 years' experience of successful sales/ account management experience managing complex accounts
- Good sales track record
- Japanese speaking will be a huge advantage - to target Japanese market
- Background in information services industry is a plus
- Highly skilled in consultative and negotiation sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience engaging C-Level executives
- Travelling will be required
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 045024
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.