Account Payable Executive
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a reputable global organization and is one of the most well-known company in its industry. With an expanding international and regional presence, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber AP executive to join the team based in Singapore.
Reporting to the AP supervisor, you will manage the daily operations and process all vendor invoices , payment , staff reimbursement, monthly cash flow and treasury report. Communicating with SEA regions on payment requests and queries and ensure compliance with corporate policies and SOX requirement. You will record payee bank details on system to ensure the timely management on payment release.
- Degree holder in Accounting and student member of professional body preferred
- At least 3 years of AP transaction processing experience
- Hands-on experience of accounting systems with Oracle experience preferred.
- Accounting knowledge is a requirement and some administrative experience
- Excellent knowledge of the procure to pay process environment
- Ability to communicate globally with colleagues at all levels throughout the organization and externally.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Highly numerate and meticulous; Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize workload
Shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117