Account Receivable Officer
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a reputable global organization and is one of the most well-known company in its industry. With an expanding international and regional presence, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-caliber AR Officer to join the team based in Singapore.
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for daily monitoring of AR ledger, support application of cash and weekly recommend to Team Lead on deliquent debts on AR ledger. Moniter customer accounts on delayed payments and other irregularities. Responsible for daily management on customer portfolio driving cash collection on time. To perform bank reconciliation for clinet account monthly and file proof of debt and maintain proper filing.
- At least 3 years of AR, billing transaction processing experience
- Hands-on experience of accounting systems with Oracle experience preferred.
- Accounting knowledge is a requirement and some administrative experience
- Ability to communicate globally with colleagues at all levels throughout the organization and externally.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Highly numerate and meticulous; Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize workload
Shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: 1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117