|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a reputable global presence organization, is currently seeking an experienced and qualified accountant to join as an Accountant in their Finance APAC Team. Due to their continuous growth, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to support their Finance function as well as work closely with their regional counterparts. You must be energetic and possess strong communication skills and analytical skills.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be overseeing the shared services centre team on daily accounting functions, month-end closing and ensure all general ledger posting services into the system are accurate. Prepare monthly financial analysis report and forecast projection. You will assist the Manager in preparing statutory audit report and tax computation.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- ACCA qualification would be an advantage
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in sizable company
- Proficient in MS Excel, experience in Hyperion
- Strong attention to detail, good communication, proactive and flexible
- Immediately available would be a advantage
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to Janet.email@example.com and attn it to Janet Chan (R1871855)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1871855
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117