|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||Up to S$48000.00 per annum|
Our client is part of an international shipping MNC, their office is located in the CBD.
The role will report to the Finance Manager and be part of a team of 5 based in Singapore. The focus will be on full sets of accounts and the role involves operational accounting, month end closing, management reporting, statutory reporting and financial analysis.
- Relevant Degree in Accountancy
- Qualified accountant is a plus
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience handling full sets of accounts
- Self-motivated individual with problem-solving skills, meticulous and good attention to details
- Relevant experience working in the shipping industry will be a plus
- To assist in GL closing and perform reconciliation reports
- To assist with statutory audit
- Ensures effectiveness of internal controls within all accounting processes
- Supports the team in identifying process improvement areas that will be required to meet its goals
- To assist in ad-hoc accounting duties
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified