Our client is a fast growing E-Commerce MNC which has quickly expanded to several countries in the APAC region since its inception less than 10 years back. It has enjoyed strong growth in revenues in recent years and established itself as one of the leading E-Commerce companies in the region. It has recently opened its offices in Singapore to get a stronger foothold in the region and continue its expansion plans.
In a newly created role, they are looking for a dynamic and qualified Accountant to join them as their first finance employee in Singapore. The successful Accountant will be in charge of the full set of accounts including financial reporting, management reporting, month end closing, balance sheet preparation & bank reconciliation. The Accountant will report to the Financial Controller in its global HQ and will business partner with key internal stakeholders in the region. This is an exciting opportunity that offers fast career progression and excellent re-numeration to those that excel in the role.
To qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Degree in accounting/finance or relevant accounting qualifications (ACCA, CPA, CA)
- At least 4 years of accounting experience in well known MNC
- Experience in a finance team of a newly setup office is preferred
- Individuals who work well individually and can solve problems on their own
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience in E-Commerce industry will be advantageous
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number::R1549434
Business License Number: 200611680D License Number:10C6117
Please click on the button APPLY NOW to be considered for the job or get in contact with Anshul at 68545649 for a confidential discussion
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.