|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$66000 per annum|
Our client, a European Automotive company, with a strong presence across Asia is actively looking to recruit an experienced Accountant to join their ever expanding Finance team. This role will be critical in supporting the Accounting Manager in the smooth operations for Finance and from time to time this person would have to get involved in supporting the other pillars of Finance.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Manage full sets of accounts for a number of entities
- Work closely with the Internal Audit team on developing accounting strategies to maximise overall efficiency
- Support a wide variety of cross-functional finance teams
- Prepare financial reports as well as support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Degree/ Diploma or ACCA holder with relevant accounting qualifications
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of accounting experience in managing full sets of accounts
- Curious mindset with a positive working attitude
- Strong track record in working in a matrix organisation
- Prior experience in the automotive industry is an advantage but not essential
Contact Nikki Reen on (65) 6854 5648 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reference no 42845
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1548506