Our client is an European MNC established over 150 years ago and operating on a global scale. With significant growth in the SEA region, they are adding an additional person to their finance team to deal with increased workload. This work has, until now, been absorbed by the European Head Office.
Reporting to the Regional Finance Manager, this is a role with Accounts Payable tasks at its' core but we are looking for someone with a broader range of experience and an innate desire to take on and learn more.
- Escalated supplier queries and supplier statement reconciliations
- Produce and post expense journals to the GL
- Provide monthly reports on key expense items commenting on month on month fluctuations
- Calculate GST on payments
- Provide cashflow forecasts in terms of amounts and currencies needed to pay suppliers
- Calculate GST payments due
- Manage fixed assets including disposals and additions
- Manage cashbook and cashbook reconciliations
- Payment allocation to customer accounts
Applicants should be Degree or Diploma qualified with demonstrable experience in a broad financial transactions role. You will have confident all round AP skills including GST, cashflow and expense based reporting and be comfortable in using MS Excel.
You will be team oriented and happy to help your colleagues with tasks outside your job scope if needed. A confident communicator, you will be comfortable in phone and email communication with Head Office in Europe.
For further details, or an informal discuss, please call Maidlin Web on +65 6854 5602 or +65 9116 7537 or emai your resume to email@example.com
EA Registration Number: R1989725
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.